“Squeezed by raw material shortages, volatile weather, and record commodity prices, today’s farmer is facing dire threats to his business,” said Geoff Frank, Alltech’s sales manager for North America. “With 9 billion hungry mouths to feed by 2050, Alltech believes it is critical to provide greater local support to farms. A significant element in achieving this is hiring individuals who share Alltech’s mission of providing natural nutrition to animals and support to the local farmer, both of which ultimately contribute to feeding the world.”
Alltech plans to increase their field staff by 30% over the next year as the company expands its reach in local markets. Current openings on Alltech’s North America team include:
• Territory Sales Representatives
-California (two positions available)
• Territory Marketing Coordinators
-Guelph, Ontario, Canada
• Brand/Species Marketing Manager - Nicholasville, Ky.
• Dairy Marketing Manager - California
• Global Support Team Member – Nicholasville, Ky.
• IT Trainer – Nicholasville, Ky.
• Graphic Designer – Nicholasville, Ky.
• Public Relations Specialist (Ag/Science) – Nicholasville, Ky.
• North America Marketing Manager – Nicholasville, Ky.
• Maintenance Technician – Winchester, Ky.
• Marketing Assistant - Nicholasville, Ky.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the positions that match their skill set by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in the email subject line the title and location of the position for which you wish to apply.
For current career opportunities at Alltech, visit www.alltech.com/en/about/careers/Pages/default.aspx .