- Leather / cloth welding jackets, leather apron and welding sleeves
APPLETON, Wis., November 18, 2008--Hobart Welding Products introduces a variety of welding apparel, meeting the demand for quality protective gear at an affordable price. New items include leather and cloth welding jackets, a leather apron and welding sleeves. Ideal for the garage, shop or outdoor use, the new items are made from high-quality materials designed to keep sparks, heat and ultra-violet rays from harming exposed skin.
“Welding injuries happen too often due to improper protection,” states Caleb Krisher, product manager, Hobart Welding Products. “Safety apparel such as fire-retardant sleeves and leather jackets take only a moment to throw on and protect against nasty burns and otherwise needless trips to the emergency room.”
Hobart safety apparel is offered through farm/ranch and hardware/tool retailers in the U.S. and Canada. Prices and availability may vary by retailer.
- Leather Welding Jacket – To meet the protection demands of most welding applications this jacket is made from a high-quality split cowhide, heavy-duty stitching and reinforced snaps, which increase its durability. The HOBART® logo adds a branded detail to a patch on the left chest and deep ergonomic pockets allow for quick and easy access. Hobart’s Leather Welding Jacket is available in three sizes: L, XL, XXL. MSRP $60
- Cloth Welding Jacket – A lightweight alternative to leather is Hobart’s cloth welding jacket. Made with INDURA 100-percent flame-resistant cotton this slate-black jacket features reinforced snaps down the front and on the sleeves, a HOBART® branded patch and pocket. The cloth welding jacket is available in three sizes: L, XL, XXL. MSRP $35
- Leather Apron – Perfect for the shop or garage, Hobart’s leather apron offers lightweight protection for the chest and thighs. Made from split cowhide, this knee-length apron features neck and waist straps with quick-connect buckles that adjust to a proper fit. One pocket on the chest and three along the bottom provide ample storage. MSRP $20
- Welding Sleeves – Keep bare skin covered from sparks, heat and ultra-violet rays. Made from INDURA 100-percent flame-resistant cotton, Hobart’s 18-in. long welding sleeves offer cool, lightweight protection and a wide elastic band at the top of the sleeve for added comfort. MSRP $8
For information visit www.HobartWelders.com, call 1-877-HOBART1 (877-462-2781) or write to Hobart Welding Products at P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
Hobart Welding Products offers a complete line of industrial-grade Stick, MIG, TIG and spot welders, plasma cutters and generator/welding power sources designed for easy use. Hobart products are available through farm and tool retail stores as well as welding supply distributors.
Hobart Welding Products is a division of Hobart Brothers Company, Troy, Ohio, a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW). Based in Glenview, Ill. ITW is a multinational Fortune 200 company that engineers and manufactures welding products, fasteners, components, assemblies and systems for customers around the world.
# # #
Thank you for your interest in receiving the latest news from Insight Marketing. It is our goal to keep you and your readers informed about new products and innovations that are relevant to your industry. You are currently subscribed to receive news and announcements we distribute on behalf of our clients.
Unsubscribe or Update:
You can unsubscribe at any time by replying to this message and typing "unsubscribe" in the subject line or "update" to notify us of address and contact changes.
To make sure you continue receiving our emails to your inbox, please add the above email address to your address book or save sender list. We welcome and appreciate forwarding of our news items in their entirety or in part with proper attribution.