Miller introduces the only workbench designed specifically for welders; customizable options make it the ideal welding workbench for both the fab shop and the home shop.
• ArcStation is an affordable, customizable workbench designed to better organize your work area and provide a sturdy/safe work surface; list prices start at $352
• ArcStation is available in two convenient sizes: approximately 30- x 30-in. (ArcStation 30 Series) and 30- x 60-in. (ArcStation 60 Series)
• ArcStation features accessories specifically designed for welding, such as an optional X-pattern tabletop and clamps, leveling feet, quick-remove vise and vise mount, and plenty of tool and equipment storage options
• ArcStation features sturdy construction: 1/8-in. steel frame, 3/16- or 3/8-in. steel tops, pre-welded leg assemblies and durable powder coat finish
• Welders customize their own ArcStation at www.MillerWelds.com/ArcStation
Appleton, Wis., December 18, 2009—Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces ArcStation™, the first workstation designed specifically for welding and metalworking. This purpose-built workbench is affordable, fully customizable and perfect for industrial pros and home hobbyists alike. Welders choose an approximately 30- x 30-in. or 30- x 60-in. table, a 3/16- or 3/8-in. tabletop, and customize it with optional accessories, including an X-Pattern tabeltop, X-Clamps, tool chest, weld curtain, vise, and an assortment of shelving options.
ArcStation models start at $352 and are customized from there. ArcStation allows welders to replace older, makeshift welding benches with a safe, sturdy and ergonomically designed workstation. The optional X-Pattern design simplifies clamping and cleanup. The frame is constructed of 1/8-in. steel, has a rear crossbar and leveling feet on each leg for maximum strength and stability.