9 Nifty New Products For Cattle ProducersMar 26, 2014
Here are nine new productsfor beef producers. Included are:
- Once PMH® IN, the only intranasal vaccine to deliver dual bacterial pneumonia protection in healthy beef and dairy cattle intranasal vaccine for power, including calves as young as 1 week of age.
- VetMAX-Gold Trich Detection Kit, the only USDA-licensed, real-time PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test for the detection of Trichomonas foetus.
- First Defense® calf immunity, USDA-approved concentrated antibody products that can be fed to calves at the same time as colostrum.
- TEGO™ Blood Collection Kit, alternative for pregnancy diagnosis with the benefits of easy blood collection, shipping cost savings and convenient sample storage.
- Stanley® 140 Watt Power Inverter allows one-the-go powering and charging of cell phones, laptops, DVD players, gaming devices, etc., by simply plug the power cord into a vehicle’s 12-volt DC port.
- Bayer’s Annihilator™ Polyzone® broad-spectrum premise spray makes insect control easy all summer long.
- FixnZip™ offers a quick fix for broken or separated zippers – either plastic or metal – without tools or sewing required.
- ONE SHOT® BVD, one-shot respiratory protection for beef and dairy cattle.
- VetGun™ for precise dosing of the topical insecticide, AiM-L™, for horn fly control from as far away as 30 ft.