Have you heard about the new Learning Center at SARE.org? It's a treasure trove of books, videos, online courses and other information products about sustainable agriculture from A to Z.
Perhaps you're interested in starting up a pastured poultry operation, or generating on-farm energy? Maybe you need more information about direct marketing or value-added products before you take the plunge? Considering incorporating a cover crop rotation? Well, pull up a chair, turn on the reading light, and browse the Learning Center, where you'll find free online access to hundreds of products, conveniently browsable by type or topic:
• practical books, including SARE's signature cover crop and ecological soil management guides
• how-to bulletins and factsheets, such as how one SARE grantee developed a method to avoid using chemical dewormers on sheep and goats
• online courses for ag educators help them share information with producers about best practices, business planning and more
• a wide range of products developed by grantees during their research, including papers, presentations, tools and more
• videos of innovative practices at work in the field, with related resources for digging deeper
• regional newsletters with news and profiles from each of SARE's four regions
• inspiring profiles of successful farm and ranch researchers
...and so much more!
Other great features at SARE.org include:
• easy navigation to grants and education information on any of SARE's four regional sites
• a nationwide sustainable ag events calendar
• 20 years of research results in SARE's public projects database
• purchasing hard copies of our information products at the SARE WebStore.
Interested in applying for a SARE grant? To learn about grant opportunities and groundbreaking research funded by SARE, visit http://www.sare.org/Grants.