From Julia Johannes
- Refrigerator Pizza crust (or we like to use the refrigerator French Bread dough)
- Your toppings (we chose this time hamburger, bacon, onions & mushrooms)
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Slice up your onions. I think we wound up using the whole onion.
- Cook up your bacon. Drain the grease.
- Brown up your hamburger. Sauté your onions with the hamburger.
- Now mix all toppings together. (bacon, hamburger, onions, mushrooms.
- Spread out flour and flour up your rolling pin too!
- Then roll out your French bread dough (or pizza crust) thin.
- Add your pizza sauce.
- Once pizza sauce is spread out, add your toppings.
- And then top with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Now start at the far side and roll up toward you, pinching the seam together when it's completely rolled up.
- Once transferred to the baking pan, we covered it with some extra virgin olive oil.
- And some Italian Seasoning.
- Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for package time. (I think our French bread said 24 minutes....)
- When it's all cooked and golden on top, you are finished.