Regional award winners vying for top honors in the 2007 National Environmental Stewardship Award Program have been announced. Now in its 17th year, the national winner of the program will be named at the 2008 Cattle Industry Convention in Reno, NV, next February. The regional honorees include:
- Region I: Sunrise Club Calves, Shippenville, PA.
- Region II: Dee River Ranch, Aliceville, AL.
- Region III: Oak Knoll Ranch, Salem, MO.
- Region IV: Roaring Springs Ranch, Frenchglen, OR.
- Region V: Yolo Land & Cattle Co., Woodland, CA.
- Region VI: Alexander Ranch, Sun City, KS.
The program is administered by the National Cattlemen's Beef Association and sponsored by Dow AgroSciences LCC and USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service.