You know you grew up on a farm when:
1. You give directions not by streets, but by fields and land marks.
2. You were driving tractors before your feet could hit the pedals.
3. Your homepage on your computer is the weather channel and everyone knows to be quiet when the weather comes on the evening news.
4. Forget ladders, you’ve got loaders and tractors to clean those gutters, trim trees and hang decorations.
5. You plan events around planting and harvesting. A wedding during plant – fuhget about it!
To read the complete list, click here.
You might also like:
Do Beef Cattle Have A Biological Limit To Productivity?
Chipotle Is Gearing Up For Another Attack On Modern Ag
Meet The 7 U.S. Ranching Operations Lauded For Top-Level Stewardship
Can The Fed Market Keep Climbing?
Wolves' Economic Bite On Cattle Goes Way Beyond Predation