From Nicole Willoughby
1 lb Hamburger
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
1 pkg frozen ravioli, your favorite flavor
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
Seasonings of your choice.
- Brown up the hamburger.
- Season up your hamburger. I chose Garlic & pepper seasoning & one of our Chicago spices, but season it up how you like!
- Add desired amount of sauce. I think my sauce jar was like 16 oz and I used about half of that. Just get to the consistency you like.
- In the meantime start a pot of water to boiling. Once it is boiling, add your ravioli and cook to the directions on the package.
- Back to the sauce, I added some cheese right into my sauce. This is optional of course.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it off.
- Place half the pasta in a 9x9 pan.
- Then top the pasta with half the meat sauce mixture.
- Then place a little less than half the cheese on the meat sauce mixture. Then start the layers again, pasta, sauce and finish with the cheese.
- I placed it in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, just to make sure the cheese all melted and it all became gooey :)