Seven U.S. cattle operations have been named regional winners in the 2010 Environmental Stewardship Award Program. The regional winners will compete for the national award, which is presented in February 2011.
The seven regional winners are:
- Cleremont Farm, G.P. , Loudoun County, VA.
- Deseret Cattle & Citrus, Orange, Brevard and Osceola Counties, FL.
- Couser Cattle Co., Nevada, IA.
- A Ranch, Bowie, TX.
- Mesa De Maya Ranch, Branson, CO.
- TN Ranching Co. and Tavaputs Ranch, Price, UT.
- Sproul Ranch, Sedan, KS.
For more info, visit http://www.environmentalstewardship.org.