Plans are underway for a 2010 BEEF Study Tour to South America. The tour will feature multiple ranch visits in Argentina and Brazil, production seminars, livestock market centers, ag research centers, a packing plant, an Argentine feedlot, and tourist stops and selected recreational opportunities. The tour is limited to 25 participants – so act early to reserve your space.
- Date: Feb. 2-15, 2010 (tentative)
- Places: West-central Brazil & Argentina’s Pampas region. Stay-over stops include Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Cost: $5,000-$5,500/person based on a 25-person tour package price. This includes international airfare, in-country airfare, organized ground transportation, 2-3 meals daily, business-class lodging, and guide and translation services. Participants will pay for travel from their homes to the U.S. departure city, Brazilian visa, beverages, tips and incidentals.
- Sign-up: You can reserve tour space anytime with a $1,000/person deposit. Full payment is due Sept. 30, 2009. Early planning is encouraged to allow time for acquisition of passports and visa applications.
- Interested? Keep watching BEEF Magazine or go to www.brazilianliaison.com for updated tour info with itinerary.
To be put on a list for e-mail updates, please contact: