Instructions to enter:
1. Leave your suggestions for BEEF Daily blog topics in the comments section.
2. Include your name and mailing address in your comments, so Amanda can mail you your prize!
3. One entry per email address, please. However, feel free to include a DOZEN suggestions in your one entry! :)
4. Reader Review Survey open for comments until 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 27, 2009.
5. Check out the NEW BEEF Daily Reader Suggestion Form available on the blog now!
I can't wait to hear from all of you! Three winners will be selected at random to win a BEEF rock paperweight, courtesy of BEEF Magazine. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Contest open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia. To enter, leave your suggestions in the comments section, along with your name and mailing address. All entries must be received by 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 27, 2009. Void outside of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and where prohibited by law. For the Full Rules, link here.
BEEF Daily Quick Fact: The domestication of cattle for food dates to about 6500 B.C. in the Middle East. Cattle were not native to America, but brought to the New World on ships by European colonists.